Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Outfit of the Day: Destroyed Denim & Polka Dots

Hello hello, a quick OOTD's post for everyone.
Today's OOTD consists of a sheer polka dots shirt from Zara ($60),  Hollister grey jeggings ($25), and a destroyed denim jacket from Guess ($80).
Accessories: Prada sunglasses ($290), Pelle Moda Pumps, Bebe feather earrings w/ silver chains ($35).

Some outdoor shots:





Inside my messy room shots:




I just added a Cbox on the left side of this blog, so... talk to me yeh? :) 

xoxo, 

Jalie


11 comments:

  1. Great post! Love your ootd, esp the denim jacket!
    :)

    www.colorfulexistence.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you thank you :)) i just checked out your website. i might need it in the future. always wanted to visit japan.

      Delete
  2. cute blog! thanks for adding me as a friend on IFB!

    check out my blog~ i have a giveaway going on currently too!

    - sarah -
    www.xliciousgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe i did girl!! I'm sure i'll check back pretty often. i love gyaru style!!

      Delete
  3. Adorable look on you! Thanks for your support. Following your lovely blog.

    Christina-Lauren
    http://inspirationsandcelebrations.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Christina. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the IFB friend request! LOVE the sunglasses, and THOSE SHOES!!!

    Now adding your blog to my Google Reader feed. Hope you'll check out my blog sometime!

    xo,
    Terry

    http://terrys-two-cents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. U re such a stylish girl so that i wanna see ur fashion& ur experieneces in beauty everday...

    ReplyDelete