Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Things You'd Love To Know About Me



When I first created this blog, I was asked to write an about me to go on the side of the template. What I put was "hi. i'm Jalie and this is my blog. ♡ Shoe lover. Dessert obsessed. Bow. Strawberry. Blush. Cupcakes. Curls. Diamonds. Gold. Glitter. Holiday. Love. It's not about brand, it's about style. ❤", and it is still there, on the right side of the template.

I just thought I would let you know a little more about myself. Does it really matter? Do you even want to know? Well, I'll just do it anyways since I'm not sleepy yet.

My name is Jalie and I live in CA.
I wasn't born here. I did in fact grow up in Vietnam. I came to California couple years ago when I was a junior in high school. I was so sure I was going to be a pharmacist as a career but then ended up switching majors 4 times as an undergraduate. I took 2 years break from college to go to cosmetology school. But somehow, I graduated with a degree in Business Administration with Finance concentration.

I had 2 gold fishes, 2 hamsters and a chihuahua named Louis but my mom gave give him away because we did not have time to play with him. I used to work full time while taking more than 15 units every semester back in college. Btw, I heard Louis is really happy with his new family now and they even changed his name to Lulu. (wow, seriously?!)


I love shopping, eating, traveling and reading. But my most recent hobby is Blogging. My blog is basically about Beauty and Fashion, I will be updating it everyday, and sometimes twice a day. It's been a week since I started it, and I can see the number of visitors raising everyday. If you are reading my blog, I consider you as a friend and I will try to make it an informative blog. So, thank you everyone for reading!! If you have any questions, just leave me a comment in the comment box below or msg me in the chat box. (You don't have to have a blogspot account in order to leave comments.)



Side Note: I don't read fictions. I used to, just not any more. I love self-help books even though, they don't work. To me, they are fictions, they're romance, they're fun and they're books worth to read. And one last thing about me is that I like Hello Kitty! She is so adorable and sooo cute!


What's In My Bag? 

I was going to write a separate post for this but might as well, include it in here. So let's make it short. Here's what's hanging out in my purse currently... Louis Vuitton Leopard Print + Monogram wallet, Chanel sunglasses, La Mer hand lotion, Altoids Smalls mints, Hand sanitizer, Coins, my check book, paper & pen, Car keys, House keys, Tide eraser, Samsung GALAXY S3, Comb & hair tie. My bag is from Balenciaga


Hope you've enjoyed this little peek in my bag!

good nite world~!!
xoxo,

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. those are just keys. i now desperately NEED a HK keychain... ^^

      Delete
  2. hellooooo jahhlieee biet ai hem keke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. E Vickie :"> <3

      Delete
    2. roi` bit roi`ne`.. hehe waiting to read ur blog!! :)) hehe

      Delete
  3. What a great post, Jalie. It's very nice to meet you. I look forward to seeing more from you and your blog. :)

    xo,
    Terry

    http://terrys-two-cents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Terry! Nice to meet you too! :)

      Delete
  4. <3 u look cute with short hair. I miss u love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks babe! i miss u too. hope all is well xx

      Delete
  5. luv your chanel sunglasses pouch

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute..love it,Jalie ^.^ <3
    like to read all ya entries hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky!!! Im glad u like it!!!! It means a lot ♡ :)

      Delete