Sunday, December 2, 2012

Bright as Yellow

"Dress for yourself and the man you love (if there is one). Women dressing to impress other women - forget about that. Forget about that. It's a very bad way of thinking."- Karl Lagerfeld


Okay. I just got home. I took a total of 96 photos tonight. Oh no, don't worry I'm not going to upload all the photos up because that would take forever to load, plus some of them are personal pictures, means nothing really "arty" (: This is my OOTD post, I'm going to do another (separated) entry for my Naked Sushi experience so hang in here with me.

Zara T-shirt (from my Nov mini haul post) // Theory cropped trousers (similar here) // Zara belt // Tarina Tarantino bracelet // Chanel shoes & bag // Rings (custom/private labels)


9 comments:

  1. toi ngay doc blog cua Chichi hoai, lo co mot ngay bi ghien chichi nua thi chac chet wa !!! Dep lam va nhin rat la sang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your rings:) you look amazing in yellow:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh really i rarely wear yellow tho. thanks sweetie !! (:

      Delete
  3. I really love your pants and purse!
    Following you on GFC!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your pants, the color is amazing:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete