Monday, April 29, 2013

Shopping Haul: Topshop April '13






Okay. Yesterday while waiting for my friend to meet me for brunch, I made a quick stop at Topshop since the restaurant is right next door to Nordstrom and made a few purchases. This is a very tiny haul but I'm really happy with everything because I can see myself getting a lot of wear out of them: a white blazer, black and white cross leggings and a skull bracelet that you probably already saw it on my previous post. 
Check out the online store here: Topshop if you'd like.
And if you purchased any item from Topshop spring looks or Topman spring looks through my link, send me an email and let me know to get a 10% mail-in rebate from me. You can click on the Nordstrom/Topshop link above or you could also go to Nordstrom website by clicking on its banner on the right side of my homepage. This offer is only valid until May 3rd, 2013. 
love, 
-Jalie

3 comments: