Saturday, May 4, 2013

Shopping haul: Christian Louboutin Charleze






Say hello to my newest sandals!!! CHARLEZE from Christian Louboutin.
I'm just so in love right now. But my boyfriend is even more in love with these than I do.
He could not stop talking about how nice and sexy these shoes are. I got to aggree.
First time I saw these babies was on CL website. They had my size but I did not order them because of the high price.
A week later, I still could not stop thinking about them so I went to the store to see if I can try them on. They were sold out.
Only 2 pairs with my size in Dallas.
So I asked Liam- the Sa to order for me with expedited freight.
And here we go. I received them last night, took some snap shots and "modeling pics" to share with you guys and wore them for the first time to bar hopping!! Yes, for real.
They are very comfortable, easy to walk on despite the fact that they're sky high. My boyfriend called them stripper shoes. I ordered these in 37.5. My US shoes size is 37. With CL, I normally wear 38 except for Lady Peep, I wear 37.5 and Bianca, which I wear 37. Haha confusing not?
The best things about these shoes: their straps fit perfectly, zipper in the back makes it so much easier to wear, and my feet dont get slide down aka push outward. Love love them! Totally worth the money.
Anyways, enough of me rambling on and on.
Have a good weekend everyone!
Xoxo,

-Jalie Chichi

No comments:

Post a Comment