Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy New Year 2014 - Hello world I'm back.

"The best thing a girl can be is a good wife and a mother. It is a girl's highest calling. I hope I am ready."




Hello everyone!

I'm back!!
Finally, I have some time to catch my breath and update this little blog of mine.
I feel terribly bad for being away for century long.
But, I have pretty good excuses for my MIA:
So many things and events (important  events) had happened and are going to change my life forever.
I got married. (SURPRISE!!!) :)
We have a baby boy coming soon (SURPRISE!!!) it could be any time now and I was extremely busy getting everything ready for the big moment.
From now until that date, I will update this blog everyday with some of my hauls, new favorite skin care products, outfits and lots more!! Oh and a few snaps from my wedding if anyone care ^^

Stay tune...

Happy new year to all of you and your family!!
So late... sorry :)
Still, I wish you luck, success, lots of love and health okie okie.

*selfies at 9 month pregnant. 
Wearing #HuyVo organza bow top. 
#Hermes CDC bracelet- rose schehezarade (will be included in the upcoming haul blog post.)* 

xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I've just found your blog and I like it very much, especially the photos are great! Congratulations for the wedding and for the pregnancy. I have 2 little kids:). Take your time, get much sleep cause soon you'll miss sleeping:). Oh, i forgot...you are sooo pretty!

    http://www.beautybellenotes.com

    ReplyDelete