Tuesday, January 7, 2014

My skin's favorites: cleanser and mask.



I already wrote about my skincare routine (link here) long time ago when I first started this blog.
Today, I'm going to share with you the 2 new products that I am currently in love with.
I'm not a skincare expert but these products work for me. I have somewhat dry to combination skin and it's not very sensitive.

#1: La Mer 'The Cleansing Oil' ($75)


I have to say out of all of the cleansers, this cleansing oil from La Mer is my most favorite. I love everything from the packaging, bottle, color and the sparkly glittery liquid inside. Great thing is it doesn't dry out my skin and leave my skin super clean, super silky and light after using it. I use it to take off my makeup too, and it works great. It smells pretty much like.. oil. :) Yeah, no artificial floral nor citrus smell, which is a plus for me.

$75 the price is really great for such great product!!





#2: Michael Todd True Organics 'Charcoal Detox Mask' ($34)

I use this mask twice a week. They recommend using it 3 times a week but I'm just too lazy. But anyhow, this stuff is amazing!
You want baby skin? You gotta give it a try.
Wash your face, dry it, put this mask on for 15 minutes then rinse it. You will feel the different righhhtttt away. I even shared it with my mom (she's in her late 40) and we both love it so much.



So yes, as for now, these 2 products are my holy-grails. 

Let me know what you think if you ever decide to give them a try. ^^ 

Love, 




No comments:

Post a Comment