Saturday, May 30, 2015

Moschino Barbie and Kenzo espadrilles

Just got back from our weekly shopping spree. 
I did not buy a thing for myself and mom today... woot!!! But my lil munchkin bought quite a lot of stuffs. Mostly from Gucci and Burberry. 
I'm wearing: meow meow sweatshirt from Brian Lichtenberg, Mng jeans, Kenzo espadrilles, Moschino Barbie backpack. 
I'm obsessed with my backpack but the espadrilles hurt pretty bad. I hate them... They're too cute they should not hurt. 
Got my baby this jacket it's so frikkin cute. 
I also got him these sneakers and something similar in white and some moccasins. The moccasins are currently on sale.. Pretty decent price. 
My son trying on the jacket but in a larger size lol.. I got him smaller size that fits him perfectly. 
There go all my money... Well worth it!! 
I saw a very pretty special order kelly earlier at the boutique. But my SA sold it to another couple... Why not me? I'm so sad... It was the prettiest bag ever I swear. Even mom likes it. She thinks my special order is not as nice as this one. She said you should ask your sale associate for it... I can't mom... :((( 
We left the store feeling soooo imcomplete...  
Ok that's enough whining... I'm gonna try to get some rest now. 

Later guys!! Kisses!!! XxxxxX 

No comments:

Post a Comment