Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Skin food.

I got people messaging me asking what I use for my skin.

Basically this is what I feed myself and put on my face everyday...
They are all supposed to be good for your skin. I put links below so you can get them if you'd like.


1. Hair, skin, nails supplements: take 3 daily after my meals. I got them from Costco, don't know the price. The pill is quite good size, not too big, very easy to swallow. I just started taking these and still on my 1st bottle so I don't see any obvious result yet.
2. La mer lifting and firming mask: comes with a brush, I apply this on my face 3 times a week before moisturizer (which I use La mer lotion for day and La mer soft cream by night). It helps making the skin firm and tight. 
3. La mer lifting contour serum: I use this daily, twice a day, after washing my face and toner.
4. La mer the tonic: This one is for normal and combination skin. They have the one for oily skin also. Very refreshing. 
5. La mer moisturizing lotion: very light moisturizer. I apply it daily during daytime. Love it. 
6. La mer moisturizing soft cream ( not shown here): I use it as my night time moisturizer. It's not as thick as the creme de la mer version thats why I like. 
7. Cle de peau synactif soap: cant live without this bad boy. (not shown in pic). I first got it as a sample and now Im addicted to it. Lovely smell, leave my face so clean and soft and smooth and bright after washing. 
8. Collagen Jelly: got these from japanese market. taste like berries. 
9. Placenta Jelly: this one is so yummy. it taste like mango and its so delicious. 

As for makeup, I buy and try everything I see. But the main ones that I keep repurchase, repurchase, and repurchase are: 

1. Foundation: Liquid: Dior Nude (color no.20)  / Powder: Cle de peau (lightest shade :)
2. Blush: I use whatever within my reach. (I always use medium-bright pink shade from Mac, illamasqua and Sephora)
3. Lipstick: I love natural looking lips, I use bright orange shade to achieve that look. (neon orange from MAC , Tom Ford and Hara from Napoleon Perdis). For pink, my favorite one is Please Me from MAC
4. Eyeliner: anything that is black and has a smudge end. I love to smudge my eyeliner, thats why I rarely use gel liner nor liquid liner. Lancome is what I use most of the time.
5. Eyebrow: Browkit from Anastasia, brow gel from Anastasia and pencil from Dior if you prefer to use pencil. 
6. Mascara: Dior show, Lancome hypnose, and Benefits Roller lash mascara (Im currently using this one).

thats all ladies. 

let me know if you have other questions. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment